Welcome

How is everyone? I hope everyone had a blessed holiday and enjoyed time with family and friends! We enjoyed our holidays, the kids enjoyed friends and family and so did I. Got together with friends for several Sundays before Christmas and baked breads and made all sorts of Candy really enjoyed that. I hope to get back into blogging in the new year go 2015.



Thank You







Holliday Prims



Thursday, June 17, 2010

YE OLDE HOMESTEAD WOOD TOTE


I have to tell you a story about this guy, I wanted to make a tote just a little different than we had ever done so I cut this guy out and wanted to give him a different handle. We had a pecan tree in our yard that had major wind damage to it last fall, and I decided I wanted to use pecan branch as my handle instead of a dowel or such, but my other half being a male and all (lol) told me that wasn't going to work, that is like waving a red flag at a bull, I had to prove that I am competant so I used the pecan tree branch. Ok anyway, so there it is with its pecan tree branch handle and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment