Welcome

How is everyone? I hope everyone had a blessed holiday and enjoyed time with family and friends! We enjoyed our holidays, the kids enjoyed friends and family and so did I. Got together with friends for several Sundays before Christmas and baked breads and made all sorts of Candy really enjoyed that. I hope to get back into blogging in the new year go 2015.



Thank You







Holliday Prims



Thursday, November 4, 2010

Grandpa

Within the last couple of months my Grandpa was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer. This along with other things going on have made focusing on crafts difficult. I would so like to ask everyone to keep him in your prayers. He is a strong man, wonderful husband to my Grandma, good father to his children and a great granpa to his grandchildren. We are so blessed to have him and we want to keep him around as long as we can God Willing of course. Its not often you think about what someone truly means to you until you are faced with the possibility of losing them and we are not ready to lose him. We know of course that prayers hold the most power in helping him fight this battle. So please keep him and my granma in your prayers as I know they have a long hard battle ahead.

Thank You &

God Bless

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment